What’s happening in March?
1. Marilyn Harper has written a new article entitled What Fires a Musical Response. This month Marilyn Harper muses on the things which move some musically, but not always others
2. See the write up of the visit to St Laurence, Upminster and St Mary’s, Woodford here.
3. See the write up of the Organ Table event at the Royal Festival Hall here.
4. See write up of the Annual Dinner here
5. See the write up of the Composite Recital at Penge Congregational Church here
6. February events – More info on the Diary and Annoucement pages
- Society Event. AGM at St John the Divine, 92, Vassall Road, SW9 6JA, 16th April, 7.00 for 7.30.
- Bexley & District Organists’ & Choirmasters’ Association’s February Newsletter giving a list of 2018 events. – here
7. Funds to support Organists
We are compiling sources of funds to help organists. Currently we have found four. A list of these is downloadable from here. If you know of any other sources please tell me through the Contact page.
8. Recital Guides
A personal note from the Web Editor
||On a personal note, I am not a professional web designer and have done my best, with the help of Committee members, to create a vehicle to increase the dialogue between members.There will be mistakes and difficulties over the forthcoming months and some of these ideas may well transform in the light of experience. For anybody interested in the papers I wrote for the Committee as I developed the ideas, and in truth to actually help me clarify my ideas, they are available on the ‘Notifications’ page.