1. The new Committee is being very engaged in getting a great set of activities arranged for the current year. Click here to get the current program for the Society up to November 2019 or click the image to get readable version now. The events program is still being developed but be sure all the old favorites are going to be included.
2. Marilyn Harper’s skills workshop ran o the 8th June at St John the Evangelist Goose Green and the write-up of the event, by Bridget West, is here.
Web editor’s note: there is a very helpful book called ‘The Inner Game of Music’ written by Barry Green for professional musicians to improve their performance using principles employed today in coaching and training sports people.I was reminded of this by things written in the write up.
3. Here is an email sent to members to describe the forthcoming Society events. There is more information ot the Diary page where more details are attached as links.Dear all,
4. As the work of producing the calendar of events preceded, it became apparent that it would be worthwhile to produce leaflet describing what the members’ benefits are, and Committee Member, Bridget West, has put one together which you can look at and download the document called Our Society
5. The education initiative, led by Ashley Valentine has attracted a lot of interest and the five successful candidates will be announced shortly. Click here to find out more about this initiative